31st July 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Military after taking degree in BSc Computer Science from Pune University

Respected sir,
I m Tejas Kalekar,recently i have taken degree of B.Sc.Computer Science from Pune Univercity.I want to join indian miletry but i don't have enough information about courses to become an officer which are held by military for my qualification?I am interested in defence services.So please guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is suitable to join after completing BSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. How to join in Indian Military after passing B.Tech from UPTU with computer science?
  4. Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science
  5. Technical officer in Indian military as Computer Science Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  8. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  9. How to join Military course? What are the job opportunities available for my degree?
  10. What is the eligibility required to join in technical department of Indian Navy? I am a BSc computer science graduate student
  11. How should I join Indian Army? I have done B.Tech computer science and engineering
  12. MCM Is this a master degree related to computer science?
  13. How to join degree BSc computer science after scoring 80% in BIPC? I have completed 12th
  14. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  15. How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA? -- [New]
  16. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  17. Can I join Rashtriya Indian Military after 10th? How to join Military College?
  18. What should I do after passing BSc in computer science? Can I join for IPS or Indian Navy or Army
24th October 2012, 10:50 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Military after taking degree in BSc Computer Science from Pune University

hi,
You can join Indian military academy by applying cds exam.
CDS exam stands for combined defence academy which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CDS EXAM IS GIVEN BELOW:
Age Limit';
19-24 Years Indian Military Academy
19-22 Years Naval Academy
19-23 Years Air Force Academy
19-25 Years Officers’ Training Academy]
Educational Qualification;
• IMA & OTA- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
• Naval Academy- B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
• Air Force Academy- B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
Candidates who are appearing for the examination are also eligible.
7th December 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Military after taking degree in BSc Computer Science from Pune University

hi sir,am pursuring M.sc computer science after completing i want to join indian navy force any job oppurtitnty or write CDS for navy?
8th May 2014, 08:10 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You can join Officers Training Academy / Indian Military Academy after completion of graduation. You need to clear the CDS exam. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age.
29th May 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL QUALIFICATIONR TO JOIN IMA WHAT ARE THE EYE ERROR LIMIT TO JOIN IMA.?
8th September 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc computer science graduate .Is there any scope in military with this graduation.
5th June 2021, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc computer science then how to join as army officer
10th June 2021, 08:10 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Eligibility to become an Indian Army Officer

To become an Indian Army Officer you can avail one of the following Opportunities

1. National Defense Academy Exam (NDA)

Eligibility:
Candidate should be citizen of India.
Only male candidates can join the services through NDA
Candidate should be passed 10+2 in any stream.
Age limit: 16 -1/2 to 19 -1/2 years

2. Combined Defense Services Exam (CDSE)
Eligibility:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university and equivalent.
Candidate should be citizen of India
Age Limit 19-24 years
19th September 2021, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which post is suitable for computer science engineer student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?