9th April 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Military Nursing Service after completing B.Sc GNM?

Hi, I a pursuing B.Sc General Nursing and Midwifery GNM degree course after which I wish to join Indian Military Nursing Service. So, how much should I score in my finals and would I have to write any entrance after to join Military Nursing Service?

4th April 2021, 12:51 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to join Indian Military Nursing Service after completing B.Sc GNM?

The eligibility criteria to join military nursing service is
The candidate must have passed MSc nursing or BSc nursingfrom a recognised University and must be registered with the nurse and midwife free from a state nursing council
The candidate must be a citizen of India
The date of birth of the applicant must be between 2nd August 1981 and 3rd August 1995
Medical fitness will be assessed as per the military standards
The mode of selection will consist of
Written test
Interview and medical examination
the marital status can be any single ,married ,divorced or legally separated or window
15th April 2021, 06:36 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join Indian Military Nursing Service after completing B.Sc GNM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I a pursuing B.Sc General Nursing and Midwifery GNM degree course after which I wish to join Indian Military Nursing Service. So, how much should I score in my finals and would I have to write any entrance after to join Military Nursing Service?
Sorry to say,the last date to apply for millitary nursing service 2021 was 10th March.You can apply for the next notification till then be prepared for the upcoming exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?