20th February 2017, 09:24 AM
lata sumbrui

How to join Indian Navy being a girl student of 21 years old and studying in final year of BCA? Which post I can get?

Hello sir, I am a girl student of 21 years old, studying in final year of BCA. I want to join Navy. How can I make my career in Indian Navy? Which post I can get?

24th February 2017, 11:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy being a girl student of 21 years old and studying in final year of BCA? Which post I can get?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy being a female student. To join Indian Navy, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC. As per UPSC guidelines, the female candidates are not eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining Indian Navy. Only candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering and those who are unmarried male candidates in the age range of 19-22 years are eligible to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?