14th November 2015, 01:41 AM
Athichi

How to join Indian Territorial Army for Short Service Commission 2016?

How can I join Indian territorial army after I pass 10+2 as a lieutenant for short service commission in the next year 2016?

15th November 2015, 01:50 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Territorial Army for Short Service Commission 2016?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athichi View Post
How can I join Indian territorial army after I pass 10+2 as a lieutenant for short service commission in the next year 2016?
There are eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy in order to join in Indian Territorial army and as per the norms. The eligibility needed includes:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational Qualification

-> The nationality standard states that you should have a citizenship in India.

-> Age limit needed is 18-42 years.

-> Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for joining in Indian Territorial army. The candidates are selected through a screening test which includes written test and interview. Candidates who clear this will move to the Service Selection Board and for Medical test.

How it Works?

There will be 1 month basic training in the first year of commission and after that 2 months annual training camp every year including the first year. Then 3 months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?