30th November 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after 12th in Bengali medium without participating in JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam?

Dear sir, I have completed 12th from WBCHSE board in Bengali medium with Science stream. I want to join ISRO in future. So, please tell me how can I join it without participating in JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam?

27th August 2017, 05:29 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after 12th in Bengali medium without participating in JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that to join ISRO ( Indian Space Research Organisation ) after Class 12th you need to join IIST ( Indian Institute of Space Science Technology ) to pursue undergraduate or integrated dual degree in engineering course.

Further to join IIST you are required to appear in JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced as the rank list for admission in IIST is prepared on the basis of marks secured in JEE Advanced only.

So having not appeared in JEE you are not eligible to join IIST and hence ISRO after completion of your Class 12th.
28th August 2017, 02:15 AM
cataleya11

Default Re: How to join ISRO after 12th in Bengali medium without participating in JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam?

It is not possible to join ISRO without participating in JEE Mains and JEE Advanced examination.

For joining ISRO you need to opt for a B.Tech/B.E degree with 65% marks in streams like:-

Computer Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Industrial Engineering

To get admission in a good engineering college you need to have a good JEE rank and without appearing for the examination that is not possible. So if you are interested to apply for ISRO you have to qualify JEE and get admission in a engineering college.

Good Luck.
16th July 2023, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for JEE and JEE advanced after 12th board exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?