26th November 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join ITI Automobile course having 12th with commerce background?

I am seeking information regarding a matter that -> How to join Automobile course from ITI after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Automobile course from ITI after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  2. Which ITI course is best for me after doing 10th in science stream and 12th in commerce stream? Can I join Automobile or Autocad course in ITI?
  3. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completing 12th commerce and ITI?
  5. Previous 10 years papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam in Mechanical Branch -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do graduation in commerce steam after doing diploma in Automobile in D.E.I to join IIM?
  7. What should I do after completing ITI in automobile sector?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  9. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?
  10. Date of MSc Zoology entrance exam?
  11. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  12. Can I do Mechanical engineering being employed in Aditya Birla after Diploma?
  13. Can I do B.Com course being a BA student with Political Science as major?
  14. Possibility to do ITI(Mechanical/Computer) after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. Which courses in ITI I can join after completion of Graduation in commerce?
  16. What can I choose after passing 12th with commerce background?
  17. Information about ITI course? List of the colleges in Indore? I have passed 12th commerce
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
30th November 2015, 06:21 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to join ITI Automobile course having 12th with commerce background?

Yes, you can do ITI even you have completed your 12th std course in commerce subject.
You cannot use your 12th std marks instead you can join ITI using your 10th std marks.
You have good option of selecting ITI since nowadays job opportunities are more available for Technicians than Engineers.
In this 7th pay commission, government have declared 18000 will be the minimum wages in central industries or organisations.
But only thing is that you profile will be lower than diploma holders but as you gain experience, you can easily overtake them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?