29th March 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

How to join M.Tech college? Which are the colleges near Coimbatore?

good morning sir, this is ramu from coimbatore my brother was completed mca in 2008. now he will join m.tech college. pls tell which colleges offer near coimbatore and tell me the course details

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  2. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  3. List of colleges providing animation courses in Coimbatore? What's the admission procedures for the same
  4. Which are the topmost engineering colleges in Coimbatore? What is the qualification to join PSG college
  5. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  6. How to join MCA evening college in Coimbatore? What is the fee structure?
  7. Colleges providing B.Com with chartered accounting course in Coimbatore? How to get admission in reputed colleges in Coimbatore?
  8. Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are best MCA colleges in coimbatore?
  10. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  11. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  12. List of Colleges in Coimbatore offering UG level course in Nanotechnology? What will be the required qualification to join this course?
  13. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  14. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  15. Where can I get admission for CSE after scoring 55% in 12th in Tamilnadu?
  16. Which college can I get in Coimbatore after scoring 25.74?
  17. Which colleges will I get in Coimbatore after scoring 29.3 cutoff?
  18. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
20th July 2012, 07:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join M.Tech college? Which are the colleges near Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
good morning sir, this is ramu from coimbatore my brother was completed mca in 2008. now he will join m.tech college. pls tell which colleges offer near coimbatore and tell me the course details

The Karunya Institute of Technology and Science - Karunya University offers M.Tech in various Engineering Departments. The duration of the program is two years. Candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute. Admission to the program is based on marks scored in the Graduation, Online Test and Interview.

The Institute offers M.Tech program in following discipline:

Applied Electronics

Bioinformatics

Biomedical Instrumentation

Biotechnology

Communication Systems

Computer & Communication

Computer Science & Engineering

Control & Instrumentation

Embedded Systems

Food Processing Engineering

Integrated Water Resources Management

Mechanical Engineering

Multimedia Technology

Nanotechnology

Network & Internet Engineering

Power Electronics & Drives

Software Engineering

Structural Engineering

VLSI Design

Renewable Energy Technologies

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?