21st April 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How to join M.Tech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding after completing Mechanical engineering?

i have completed b.tech mechanical engineering i need to know how to join m.tech naval architecture and shipbuilding ...what is the procedure to join the course.

Related Questions:
  1. How good is B.Tech shipbuilding and Naval Architecture course?
  2. Can I join Naval Academy after completing Polytechnic in Mechanical? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for admission for M.Tech in Naval Architecture after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  5. Scope for Shipbuilding engineering course? What are the career options available after doing 4 years diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering Course?
  6. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Architecture after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What is the selection procedure?
  8. Can I do B.E external or correspondence after completing 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engineering course? Which are the reputed institutes?
  9. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)?
  10. Information regarding fee structure for ICWA course?
  11. Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?
  12. After completing B.E Civil how can I make a career in Naval Architecture?
  13. How to join Naval/Marine engineering after completing class 12th with 90%?
  14. How to join Naval Architect after studying B.Tech mechanical
  15. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  17. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. BSC IT or Btech in Naval Architecture? Which one is a better course?
26th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Tech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding after completing Mechanical engineering?

sir I'm complete be mech I have to know how to join msc naval arch and ship buildi what's the qualif n the procedure.......
21st June 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join M.Tech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding after completing Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed b.tech mechanical engineering i need to know how to join m.tech naval architecture and shipbuilding ...what is the procedure to join the course.
well, indian maritime university conducts entrance test every year for varoius courses in marine engineering including m.tech in naval architecture and ocean engineering.this year the date for the test was 1 june 2013.you can visit the imu.edu.in website.
17th July 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Tech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding after completing Mechanical engineering?

sir
my name is vasu iam studying B tech in mechanical. i want to do naval arctech after complete my degree. please tell me what is the procedure for joinnig.
15th August 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech mechanical engineer working as a design engineer for a firm now i want to do MS or m.tech in M.Tech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding but in distance pattern please help me to find a university which could offer me the same....
11th August 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How to join M.Tech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding after completing Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
my name is vasu iam studying B tech in mechanical. i want to do naval arctech after complete my degree. please tell me what is the procedure for joinnig.
Hello you could done Masters in same faculty in Gals glow university in UK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?