31st August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine Engineering after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

How to join the marine engineering (m.e) after completing the aeronautical engineering(b.e)

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  2. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  5. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join marine Engineering after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  8. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  9. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  12. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  13. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  14. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  17. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
10th December 2011, 05:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join marine Engineering after completing Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join the marine engineering (m.e) after completing the aeronautical engineering(b.e)
Hello friend,
As you have mentioned in your query, that you have completed your Aeronautical Engineering, you can qualify for marine engineering by giving Joint Entrance Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology. The standard educational qualification required for this course is a pass in +2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.One has to be within the age limit of 20 years (25 years in case of SC/ST). In case of Be/B.Tech students, one should be below 24 years of age and must have been certified by a college recognized by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?