13th August 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering branch? What I have to do to become marine engineer

I did b-teck with i.t branch, and i want to join marine engineering branch.what i have to do to become marine engineer ?

Related Questions:
  1. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  5. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  7. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  8. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. How can I become a marine engineer after Polytechnic? How much percentage is required to take admission in marine engineering college
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. How can I become a marine engineer if I have sight problems? What are the alternative requirement as a marine engineer? I have 70% in B.Tech mechanical
  12. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  13. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  14. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  18. Minimum age limit for PSU's like DRDO, BHEL and ISRO?
5th August 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering branch? What I have to do to become marine engineer

Can i able to join marine engg after completion of diploma in electrical and electronical engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?