16th April 2012, 11:35 PM
captrakeshsoni

How to join as a marine surveyor in DG shipping through UPSC exam? Procedure involved and the eligibility criteria?

I am a sailing master & would like to join as marine surveyor in DG shipping through UPSC exam. Kindly let me know the procedure involved & eligibility requirements.

16th October 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as a marine surveyor in DG shipping through UPSC exam? Procedure involved and the eligibility criteria?

hai sir currently am in the position of third engineer , i like to be a MMD surveyor , can u help me out how to collect information and procedures, qualification required through UPSC exams . i will be thankful you sir.
18th August 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as a marine surveyor in DG shipping through UPSC exam? Procedure involved and the eligibility criteria?

From where can i find out the latest vacancies published by DG Shipping , for the post of Marine Surveyor / Nautical Surveyors ????

[email protected]

WBRGDS
Capt. Mayur Dhuri
4th November 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Hellosir,currently am in the position of third engineer , i like to be a MMD surveyor , can u help me out how to collect information and procedures required through
UPSC exams . Thank you sir.
8th April 2016, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

i am presently a sailing master. I would like to be an external examiner taking oral for 2nd mates and chief mates in chennai. Kindly advice the procedure for the same.
thanks a lot.
19th March 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have first class ticket and I am serving as chief engineer for the last 3 yrs,I am interested in appearing upsc exam for marine surveyor,let me know the procedure to go ahead
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?