20th June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to join Military course? What are the job opportunities available for my degree?

sir/ Madam,

I had done my B Tech in computer science engineering & i would like to join in military service. Their is any job opportunities available for my degree in the service and also i would like to know about higher courses after b tech degree.
Kindly please reply the answer for my questions. My email id is also attach to this
gopusvnce41@gmail .com

24th April 2015, 05:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Military course? What are the job opportunities available for my degree?

Yes you are eligible for Military service after completing your Bachelor of Technology course in Computer Science but for that you will have to go through CDS examinations .

The CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and the same examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year .

The required eligibility criteria for this examination are as here under :-

-->> You must have the citizenship of the India .

-->> You must have the bachelor degree from any stream of your choice from a recognized university .

-->> Age limit for this examination varies as per the wings as given below :-

i> For Indian Naval Academy :- Age must be within 19 years to 22 years .

ii> For Indian Air force Academy :- Age must be within 19 years to 23 years .

iii> For Indian Military Academy :- Age must be within 19 years to 24 years .

iv> For Officer's Training Academy :- Age must be within 19 years to 25 years .

For detailed information regarding this exam log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in .

If you are interested in further higher studied then you could go for the most job oriented courses like M.Tech or MBA or MCA or LLB etc. .

You can also prepare for various competitive examinations as Civil Services examination or banking sector examination or railway sector examination etc. .

Go for the option which suits you the best .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?