5th May 2012, 12:13 AM
akhil.95george

How to join in Military Nursing service after completing BSc Nursing with 79%?

sir, my cousin had completed her Bsc nurssing with 79% marks, she would like to join in military nurssing service pls give some guidance to us.

8th June 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in Military Nursing service after completing BSc Nursing with 79%?

sir pls tell me about the syllubus for entrance exam to be given after 12th.........
9th June 2012, 03:35 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to join in Military Nursing service after completing BSc Nursing with 79%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir pls tell me about the syllubus for entrance exam to be given after 12th.........
Hai,.
you can join indian army in their nursing corps. you have to appear for an entrance,after that
passing the interview you will be commissioned
for training with a monthly stipend. after completing training you will be
commissioned as officer in indian army. just keep you updated through employment
news and leading news papers.

All the best.

9th June 2012, 03:38 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in Military Nursing service after completing BSc Nursing with 79%?

Quote:
Job Description :

Join Armed Forces Medical Services as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Nursing Officer in Military Nursing Service (MNS)

Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Certificate of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ M.Sc.(Nursing) in first attempt for grant of SSC in the Military Nursing Service as Nursing Officers.

Qualification : B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Certificate B.Sc.(Nursing)/ M.Sc.Nursing qualification from a recognised university (b) be registered, as State Registered Nurse and Midwife

Pay Scale : As applicable to the rank of Lieutenant.

Apply : Application on A4 size paper in the prescribed format and should reach Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/ DGMS-4B, Room No. 45, L Block Hutments, New Delhi
2nd July 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hiii..myself shivani,doing my b.sc nursing internship and will be able to complete by year 2013...i just want to know when will be the application forms available or how can i apply? also mention the syllabus required for the entrance exam.....thank you.
2nd July 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

please mention by which month i can get the application form?also the syllabus required for entrance exam......thank you..shivani from SJH and VMMC.
9th July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exam date in year 2012-2013
17th July 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

when the return requritment in military nursing services please tell me year and month
17th July 2012, 08:03 PM
priyankasree

Quote:
when the return requritment in military nursing services please tell me year and month

[SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Join Armed Forces Medical Services as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Nursing Officer in Military Nursing Service (MNS)

Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Certificate of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ M.Sc.(Nursing) in first attempt for grant of SSC in the Military Nursing Service as Nursing Officers.

Qualification :[/SIZE][SIZE=3] B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Certificate B.Sc.(Nursing)/ M.Sc.Nursing qualification from a recognised university (b) be registered, as State Registered Nurse and Midwife

Pay Scale :[/SIZE][SIZE=3] As applicable to the rank of Lieutenant.

Apply :[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Application on A4 size paper in the prescribed format and should reach Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/ DGMS-4B, Room No. 45, L Block Hutments, New Delhi [/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
17th July 2012, 09:40 PM
samatha89
Member+

you can join indian army as a nurse the age should not be more than 25 years for further details u can take reference from rozgar samachar which tells u about the vaccancies and the procedure by which u can apply for army
18th July 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get job in military nursing services after doing bsc from other stream apart from bsc nursing???
20th July 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,
currently i passed my 12 class with pcb with 70%. what is the last date of to filling the military nursing service entrence exam. plz tell the coming date of application form.
neha rajput
27th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am male nurse completed my b.sc nursing i want to do job in army hospital so please guide me how can i join in army
21st August 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the next date of enrolment for military nursing services
25th August 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my B.Sc[nursing]in year 2011 and have ONE year of experience in top hospital.i would now like to
render ma service in military........could u let me know the last date for applying ?
28th August 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! What is aggregate salary ofter joining MNS as Lt. ?
29th August 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

can a class xii pass female candidate joined the military nursing service? if yes/no when is the form to be issued? and what are the qualifications needed to be an army officer in the military nursing service?
29th August 2012, 10:56 PM
07vidhi

hello,
Hai,.
you can join indian army in their nursing corps. you have to appear for an entrance,after that
passing the interview you will be commissioned
for training with a monthly stipend. after completing training you will be
commissioned as officer in indian army. just keep you updated through employment
news and leading news papers.

regards
29th August 2012, 10:57 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Join Armed Forces Medical Services as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Nursing Officer in Military Nursing Service (MNS)

Qualification :[/SIZE][SIZE=3] B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Certificate B.Sc.(Nursing)/ M.Sc.Nursing qualification from a recognised university (b) be registered, as State Registered Nurse and Midwife

Pay Scale :[/SIZE][SIZE=3] As applicable to the rank of Lieutenant.

Apply :[/SIZE][SIZE=3] Application on A4 size paper in the prescribed format and should reach Integrated HQ of MOD (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/ DGMS-4B, Room No. 45, L Block Hutments, New Delhi [/SIZE]

regards
30th August 2012, 12:31 AM
incredibleshub

After completion of Your B.sc in Nursing , You can apply for the CDS exam to join Army

The Details of the CDS exam are ,

CDS - Combined Defence Service

Generally, to apply for the exam ,

The candidates should have completed Graduation from a Recognised university
The candidate's age should be between 19-22 yeasr , for Navy
The candidate's age should be between 19-23 years , for Airforce
The candidate's age should be between 19-24 years , for Army
The candidate must be a citizen of india

The exam will conducts by UPSC twice i every year

Selection process : -

1) Written exam
2) Interview
3) Medical test

Exam Syllabus : -

1) General knowldge - 100 marks
2) General English - 100 marks
3) Elementary maths

Generally ,the notification for the exam will releases in the months of June and November

You can apply for the exam in ,

Online mode
OR
Offline mode

So, after completion of B.sc , you can apply for the exam to join Army

All the best
3rd September 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for CDA examination?
8th September 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the syllabus and xam date of military nursing service
13th September 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

kindly tell me last date for submission of MNS 2013 form and web side where on line application can be send and 10 2 studing students can be apply. if any relaxation FOR EX SERVICEMAN kids.
my e-mail id [email protected] reply
13th September 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

1.pls tell me last date for submission of MNS 2013 FORM WEBSIDE for on line submission of form.if it is published in employment news paper then number and date of publication of news paper.can 10 2 studding students apply?
17th September 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submitting application for mns
18th September 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi
Can any one help me by giving the official website to join military nursing service....You can directly mail me to [email protected]
19th September 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

hi.....my aim is to join in milatary nursing service plz tell wat can i do if my father is ex-service man in army
7th October 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

WHERE TO GET THE ENTRANCE FORM FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS FOR MNS
17th October 2012, 07:05 PM
ponnu babu

hi me priya completed my bsc on october 10 2012,i want to know about the vaccancies,qualification,about the entrance exam,interview,from where we will get the application form,contact number,
30th October 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I am 27yr old female i have passed 12 sci with 65% marks with also passed GNM course. my husband also in indian army as sepoy rank in signal regiment.
8th November 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete GNM nursing course can i submit the application form that posts recently published
11th December 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i have completed my bsc nursing in 2009.what can i do to join military nursing.
21st January 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am a final year student, i want do b sc nursing from good university after this i want appear for MNS if i select they would provide me short service commission for nine years
23rd January 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

in the year 2013 on which month the vacancies for MNS will be opened?
9th February 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly inform me dat....,dis year wen i can apply d MNS form....??
nd olso d process .
10th February 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, kindly inform me that which yr mns will open again????
10th February 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls kindly infrom me that which yr mns will open again ??????
17th February 2013, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the detail about selection process ie.medical written and physical test.
26th March 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir now im appering my 10 exams nd then i will take science with bio,chem,phys so after i pass my 12th can i join mns
plz answer..
30th May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell from which site i can get the application form of mns ..i am a bsc nursing final year student.
30th May 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell from which site i can get the application form of mns ..i am a bsc nursing final year student.
4th June 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i had completed my B.Sc nursing. i want to join MNS....i just want to know when will be the application forms available or how can i apply? also mention the syllabus required for the entrance exam.....thank you.
25th July 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

is it nacessary that we have a degree in bsc nursing can we have degree in bsc in other streams
1st August 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a bsc nursing 4th year student & i want to join MNS. So please help me regarding this..about the entrance exam, qualification criteria,syllabus for the entrance exam,examination date,date to get examination form...please help me sir.
8th May 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir /madam
can you sent previous year military nursing service examination question papers and syllabus to my mail [email protected]
25th June 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir...i am final yr student of b.sc nursing.after this...i want to join militery nursing service plz.inform me how i getentrance form and which entrance i have to appear and procedure and best book for entrance prepration........plz sir. .....inform me [email protected]
14th August 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am male person completed my pbbsc nursing and want to join MNS . please guide me for it as I have searched for lot of time but disappointed .can male persons join MNS.
25th October 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I would like to join in milatary nursing service.I have compleated my bsc nursing course in 2013.when i can apply for the next exam.plz do the needful sir.
13th January 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Can i join the army b.sc nursing services after 12th class pzl give me some instructions . how many percentage for army b.sc nursing.
11th April 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me that as I have passed 24 years and I have done masters from botany would I able to give next entrance test. 2017 for b.sc nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?