29th July 2013, 01:41 AM
ayeshakhan.mba

How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?

i Ayesha Moinuddin an MBA graduate with HR and Finance specialization 2011-2013 batch. I would like to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job. So, my question is how to apply for this - Ministry of Women and Child Development job. please inform. THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?
  2. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  3. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  4. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  5. When are the results of Female Supervisor in women and child development
  6. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  7. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview for the position of Supervisor in Women and Child Development?
  8. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  9. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  10. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the scopes/job opportunities in MSc Child Development?
  12. Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?
  13. Last 5 years questions of clerk cum typist in Child and Women Welfare Development department
  14. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  15. What is the date of announcement of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department
  16. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc Child Development and Essentials of Nutrients
  17. List of ministers of central government of India?
  18. Government jobs available for textile engineers?
29th July 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?

I'm doing m.com but i dont have interest to will take teaching profession....but would like to joine any government table work job....so in which sector i can survive to get job.... And i'm trying to bank exam also but i failed two times in that exam..so WHAT can i do i realy want any government job..
10th March 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Deepthi .T.J an MSW graduate with Rural and Community Development specialization 2011-2013 batch. I would like to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job. So, my question is how to apply for this - Ministry of Women and Child Development job. please inform. THANK YOU.
7th May 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm Renu Yadav an msw graduate specialization in medical and psychiatric 2008-10 batch.I would like to join ministry of women and child development job.so,my question is how to apply for this -ministry of women and child development job.please inform me.
25th May 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

what all designations are there for this department and what is the pattern and syllabus for this exam?is this exam is held seperately or we have to give upsc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?