27th September 2019, 01:12 PM
Mohd abu sufiyan

How to join NCC privately?

Respected Sir, I am Mohammed Abu Sufiyan and I am student of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I join NCC on the basis of Diploma in Mechanical privately as my college does not have NCC. So, how can I join?

29th June 2021, 09:36 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How to join NCC privately?

NCC ( The national cadet corps) :- provides opportunities to the youth of the county for their all round development with sense of duty.
All the regular students of schools and colleges can join the NCC on a voluntary basis.
Students desire to being enrolled in the senior division shall apply to the officer commanding of the nearest NCC enrolled in the junior division.
Education institutions that are are not enlisted as NCC sub unit. In this provision of open category. The students need to approach the commanding officer of the nearest NCC until for further guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?