25th May 2017, 10:36 AM
kanttushar123

How to join as a Traveler in Discovery channel?

Good morning sir, I have just finished my+2 science and I'm from odisha. I want to be a traveler and want to show about different places and peoples thoughts as a show in the discovery channel. So what can I do for it?

27th May 2017, 08:20 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join as a Traveler in Discovery channel?

Nice to see that someone is interested in getting into a travelling job in such a prosperous channel. You do not have to pursue a specialized course for this career. You basically have Geographical Knowledge, Local Language skills, Communication skills, travelling experience etc. in your CV.

* You should have a good writing skills in order to make your portfolio and send articles to Travel Magazines for publication.

* You can go for Mass Communication and Media courses for skill enhancement and experience. The future prospects of the job keep changing time to time and for different channels and shows.

* Further, you may start freelancing for travelling sites and gain some exposure or experience to reflect on the Curriculum Vitae.

* Read travelling related magazines and organize travel & tour schedules or operations.

* The average payscale for the job is approx. 26000 Euro. to 36000 Euro.

For any further details, you may refer to the official website of Discovery channel i.e. www.discoverychannel.co.uk
3rd October 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join as a Traveler in Discovery channel?

Sir i want to join discovery channel so i just want to know how and where to join?? Should it need any specialized to join ? I%u2019m getting crazy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?