11th October 2019, 07:22 PM
asifdaudi

How to make correction in 10th and 12th certificates of Uttar Pradesh State Board?

Dear Sir, my name is Md. Asif. I have completed high school and intermediate in 2007 and 2009 respectively from Uttar Pradesh State Board. I want to do my date of birth in my certificates as they are wrong printed. How can I do so?

15th April 2023, 08:48 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How to make correction in 10th and 12th certificates of Uttar Pradesh State Board?

Hi Md. Asif! If your date of birth is incorrect on your high school and intermediate certificates, you can apply for a correction by following the process outlined by the Uttar Pradesh State Board.
Here are the general steps to follow:
  • Obtain an application form for correction of date of birth from the Uttar Pradesh State Board's official website or regional office.
  • Fill out the application form with accurate information, including your name, roll number, examination details, and the correct date of birth.
  • Attach supporting documents that verify your correct date of birth, such as a birth certificate or Aadhaar card.
  • Pay the prescribed fee for the correction process. The fee amounts may vary depending on the board's regulations.
  • Submit the application form along with supporting documents and fees at the Uttar Pradesh State Board's regional office.
  • Follow up with the board regularly to check the status of your application.
Once your application is processed, the Uttar Pradesh State Board will issue corrected certificates with the updated date of birth. It's important to note that the time taken for processing and issuing corrected certificates may vary depending on the board's procedures and workload.
I suggest contacting the Uttar Pradesh State Board's student services department or examination section for detailed information regarding the correction process, eligibility criteria, and fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?