11th November 2011, 10:34 PM
rantnadip

How to manage to get a high score in WBJEE?

i start my preparation from december,how can i manage to get a high score in wbjee

13th November 2011, 04:19 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to manage to get a high score in WBJEE?

to get high score in west bengal joint entrance examination(WBJEE) few month study is not sufficient. still you may try your best to get high score. if you are appearing 12th board examination this year then 12th preparation will be very much helpful for preparation of WBJEE.

WBJEE examination syllabus most of the from 12th syllabus. so whatever you have prepared for 12th try to revise all that portion now. try to study some portion of class 11th which is included to the WBJEE syllabus. whenever you are studying any topic from the WBJEE syllabus try to learn the basic thing in the topics.in WBJEE examination question generally come from the basic part of the subject.

you must have good knowledge on mathematics if you are appearing in engineering entrance examination. try to know the simple and easy way so that you can solve mathematical problem easily in less time. try to buy some good books from market and solve some model question papers. try to give answer of model question paper with time limit just like the original examination.

if you are taking coaching from any coaching institution then try to revise their study material. try to appear in the mock test organized by different coaching institution. these types of mock tests are very much helpful for preparation of WBJEE examination and other engineering entrance examination.

best of luck.
13th November 2011, 05:26 PM
tejesh_09

WBJEE- WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION to get good score you have to start your preparation for the exam from the very beginning of your 10+2 education along with basic study. After 12th there is few months left for the preparation of JEE hence you will be cautious enough to make the preparation side by side from the start of 10+2 along with general study.

There are so many good books available in the market for the JEE preparation try to solve the questions as many time as you can before the exam. Try to go deep in to the 12th syllabus as most questions comes from that in JEE and clear your self fundamentally.

You may take coaching form any coaching institution on WB JEE which will help you solving the similar type of questions through various mock test organised by them.
13th November 2011, 05:47 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Visit:-http://wbjeeb.in/

West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board Conducts the WBJEE examination.This is not so hard to rank in this examination.If you follow my point off course you can do it.

1.>JEE Preparation Books:-

2.>JEE Preparation Tips:-

1:According to me,maintain a time table to allow yourself to devote minimum 6-8hrs per day for the JEE Examination.

2:Then try to collect the base or main material of any subject.

3:.Study the Syllabus

4:Try to solve the Previous questions papers

5:Try to Solve more and more problems,

6:Try to discover more and more new own tricks by which you can easily solve any problem in a less time .

7:You can go for self tests.

also see the attachment it will be helpful to you.

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Answer_WBJEE_PCBM.pdf(1.04 MB, 325 views)
File Type: txt jee syll.txt(25.7 KB, 212 views)
13th November 2011, 09:57 PM
gkumar13000

To get high score in wbjee u need do get grasp on urs subjects.forget any short cuts.Solve as much numericals in physics and chemistry as u can .understad the topics in depth by urs basic books.by heart the fundas of organic chemistry.Master the formulas of maths and do daily solving of mats.
And finally when u r done start solving previous years .within the time frame.
the u will surely suceed
best of luck
16th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of toppest books that i would need to score in wbjee 1-100 ands daily routine to acheive a hot seat in jadavpur university in mrechanical engineering
21st December 2011, 11:50 AM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

In wbjee there is a negetive marks for every wrong answer.
So in my thinking you do not attem those questions which one you don't know.only attempt those question which questions you know proper.
Give answer proper and to the point.and practice is the only way to get good score.don't try to copy from others because you don't know the answer is correct or not.if the answer is wrong then you lose your points as a negetive marks.
7th March 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

I hv read chemistry from NCERT . Will it b helpful in wbjee?
2nd April 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

If i score 75 then what will my rank???
1st July 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Name some mathametics books toget a high score in WBJEE.
27th March 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

How to revise class 11 portions well when exams are approaching near ?
27th March 2013, 10:01 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to get high score in WBJEE exam you need to prepare well on all the topics of the exam.

The preparation needs to be started from the day your course has started.

There is good competition to the examination and you need to give the best in order to have a better score and get good college.

Thank you,

All the best.
15th August 2013, 11:54 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

WBJEE is similar to other engineering entrance exam
but the toughness is decent.

Make sure you take your 10+2 study seriously as most of the question are based on the concept you learn in 11th and 12th.

Try to join any good coaching and mock test series.

You may follow the following books

Comprehensive chemistry by pradeep
M L Khanna for maths
HC Verma and Resnick haliday for physics

All the best
15th April 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkumar13000 View Post
To get high score in wbjee u need do get grasp on urs subjects.forget any short cuts.Solve as much numericals in physics and chemistry as u can .understad the topics in depth by urs basic books.by heart the fundas of organic chemistry.Master the formulas of maths and do daily solving of mats.
And finally when u r done start solving previous years .within the time frame.
the u will surely suceed
best of luck
that's man, my brother did it by applyin so many short-cuts, his rank was below 200
25th April 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm read in class 12.. And i'm prepareing for h.s and wbjee both... My question is without joining any coaching centre can i get good marks in wbjee..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?