10th February 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts are allowed in ISAT exam?

how many times a person can attempt isat?

Please reply

thanks

11th February 2011, 12:02 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many attempts are allowed in ISAT exam?

Dear friend
you can the details from:
Contact Details
Address of ISAT 2011 Office:
The Chairman, ISAT 2011
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology,
Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram- 695547, Kerala.

Helpline : 0471- 2568477, 2568478, 2568479
Fax : 0471-2568480
Home Page : www.iist.ac.in
Email : [email protected]

regards
27th February 2011, 12:33 PM
chinudey20

There is no such limits for attempts for ISAT. But if you have any doubt then you can contact their regional office for more detail.
25th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Number of attempts for ISAT
25th June 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Number of attempts in ISAT exams
4th August 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I have pass 12 in 2010. Can i give ISAT engineering exam in 2012
4th August 2011, 02:42 PM
liquid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have pass 12 in 2010. Can i give ISAT engineering exam in 2012
Hi ,

ELIGIBILITY FOR ISAT-2010

Candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions given below for appearing in ISAT-2010:

Citizenship
Candidates have to be Indian citizens to be eligible to write ISAT-2010.
Date of Birth
The date of birth of candidates belonging to GEN, OBC categories should be on or after October 1, 1985, while the date of birth of those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories should be on or after October 1, 1980.
The date of birth as recorded in the high school/first Board/ Pre-University certificate/or its equivalent will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, candidate must submit at the time of counseling/admission an authenticated document indicating the date of birth.
Year of passing Qualifying Examination (QE)
A candidate must have passed the QE for the first time, in the calendar year 2009 or 2010, provided the results are available before 1 July 2010. Those who are going to appear in the QE or expecting the results of QE later than July 1, 2010 are not eligible to apply for ISAT-2010.
Minimum Percentage of Marks in Class X or equivalent examination.
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure at least 70% marks in aggregate in their Class X or equivalent examination, while, those belonging to SC,ST and PD categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in their Class X or equivalent examination.
Minimum Percentage of Marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure at least 70% marks in the aggregate in their Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) papers in their QE, while, those belonging to SC,ST and PD categories must secure at least 60% marks in the aggregate in their PCM papers in their QE.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
As per Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. These categories are:
Scheduled Castes (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Other Backward Castes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)
Physically Disabled (PD) candidates.
Benefit of reservation shall be given only to those castes/ tribes which are recognized by the Government of India and are included in the respective central list published by the Department of Personnel and Training.
4th August 2011, 02:57 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How many attempts are allowed in ISAT exam?

I donot think so there is any limitation in number of attempts for ISAT...

if you fulfill the eligiblity criteria then you can write ISAT definitely...

Date of Birth
The date of birth of candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories should be on or after October 1, 1986, while the date of birth of those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories should be on or after October 1, 1981.

Qualifying Examination

They need a aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in 12th class and those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must have passed 12th class in the first appearance with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects.
4th August 2011, 03:37 PM
subham7772

It is good to hear that you are going to attempt the ISAT Entrance Examination. There is no limit of attempting the ISAT Examination eligibility if you satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for ISAT 2012:-

Candidates satisfying the following criteria can apply. Candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions for appearing in ISAT 2012.

Citizenship:-
Only Indian citizens are eligible to appear in ISAT 2012.

Date of Birth:-

The date of birth of candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories should be on or after October 1, 1986, while the date of birth of those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories should be on or after October 1, 1981. The date of birth as recorded in the high school/first Board /or its equivalent will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, candidate must submit an authenticated document from competent authority indicating the date of birth at the time of Counselling.

Qualifying Examination (QE):-
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must have passed any one of the QE listed below in the first appearance with an aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must have passed any one of the QE in the first appearance with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects. The candidate must have cleared the QE on or after 1st January 2011 and on or before 1st July 2012. Those who are expecting the results of QE later than 1st July 2012 are not eligible to apply for ISAT-2011. Candidates who have passed the QE earlier than 1st January 2011 are also not eligible to apply.

The qualifying examinations are listed below:-
(i) The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi, etc.
(ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board /University.
(iii) Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
(iv) General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
(v) High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
(vi) Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
(vii) Vocational Higher Secondary Examination.
(viii) Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level.

Minimum Percentage of Marks in Class X or equivalent examination
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must have at least 70% marks in aggregate and those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must have at least 60% marks in aggregate, taking into account all.

Thank You
4th August 2011, 03:39 PM
subham7772

It is good to hear that you are going to attempt the ISAT Entrance Examination. There is no limit of attempting the ISAT Examination eligibility if you satisfy the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for ISAT 2012:-

Candidates satisfying the following criteria can apply. Candidates must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions for appearing in ISAT 2012.

Citizenship:-
Only Indian citizens are eligible to appear in ISAT 2012.

Date of Birth:-

The date of birth of candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories should be on or after October 1, 1986, while the date of birth of those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories should be on or after October 1, 1981. The date of birth as recorded in the high school/first Board /or its equivalent will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, candidate must submit an authenticated document from competent authority indicating the date of birth at the time of Counselling.

Qualifying Examination (QE):-
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must have passed any one of the QE listed below in the first appearance with an aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must have passed any one of the QE in the first appearance with an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects. The candidate must have cleared the QE on or after 1st January 2011 and on or before 1st July 2012. Those who are expecting the results of QE later than 1st July 2012 are not eligible to apply for ISAT-2011. Candidates who have passed the QE earlier than 1st January 2011 are also not eligible to apply.

The qualifying examinations are listed below:-
(i) The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi, etc.
(ii) Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board /University.
(iii) Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
(iv) General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
(v) High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
(vi) Any Public School/Board/University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
(vii) Vocational Higher Secondary Examination.
(viii) Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination at an earlier level.

Minimum Percentage of Marks in Class X or equivalent examination
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must have at least 70% marks in aggregate and those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must have at least 60% marks in aggregate, taking into account all.

Thank You
5th August 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I will Complete 12th class in 2012 , can i apply for isat exam 2012 ,2013,2014
14th August 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

how many attempts for iitjee2012.
27th September 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

will they provide any study material or is it just the sme books that we refer for aieee and other engg entrance?????
30th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what is a date of exam
2nd November 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

meri 12th me 57.43 percentage hai.(pcm) & 10th me 70 % hai kya me isat ka exam de sakta hu...plzz
2nd November 2011, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

12 th percentage 57(pcm)
10 percentage 70%
kya me isat ki exam de sakta hu..(gen.)
4th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

DUE TO SYSTEM ERROR I DID NOT GET MY REGISTRATION NUMBER.WHAT SHALL I DO?
4th November 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

DUE TO SYSTEM ERROR I DID NOT GET MY ISAT REGISTRATION NUMBER.WHAT SHALL I DO?
24th April 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What careear is posible after passing isat exam
22nd May 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

how many student give isat entance exam this year
28th May 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

how many attempts are allowed in ISAT exam
10th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i passed class 12 in 2011 can give isat exam in 2013
24th June 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i am passed 12th in pcm 71% in 2010.can i applyin isat.
25th June 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

iam not eligible to appear for jee advanced 2014 as it is my 3rd attempt but want to get into iist (and iam eligible for iist ) but they consider jee mains and jee advanced. what should i do
please reply
19th July 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12 th now ie 2013 so can I apply for isat exam in 2013 or 2014?
Please reply fast
19th October 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask that how many students appeared for examination of ISAT 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?