10th May 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

How many attempts are possible for AIPMT? Is there any limit for attempting the exam?

sir,
how many attempts possible for aipmt. I have heard that now there is no limits ,is it true?

29th August 2011, 01:18 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How many attempts are possible for AIPMT? Is there any limit for attempting the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
how many attempts possible for aipmt. I have heard that now there is no limits ,is it true?
How many attempts are possible for AIPMT? Is there any limit for attempting the exam?

It looks like you don't have enough knowledge about AIPMT so i am providing you the full information regarding it.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIPMT
  • The nationality should be Indian
  • The candidate must have passed 12th or intermediate with subjects Physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnolgy and english with atleast 50% from a recognized board or university.
  • He/She must have completed the age 17 years on or before 31st december of the year of exam.
  • The upper age limit is 25 years for General category students and 30 years for OBC/SC/ST.
  • The number of attempt for pre-medical/pre-dental is limited to 3 for all.
  • The candidate from states of jammu and kashmir and Andhra pradesh are not eligible.

With Regards
ravik1214
29th August 2011, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts are possible for AIPMT? Is there any limit for attempting the exam?

Quote:
sir,
dear friend,

The eligibility of candidates for appearing in AIPMT is as follows:

Age: The candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete the same on or before December 31st of the year of admission.

There is no restriction in upper age limit.

But the no. of attempts allowed is only 3.

All the best
29th August 2011, 01:58 AM
NEIL6

Default Re: How many attempts are possible for AIPMT? Is there any limit for attempting the exam?

All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination

Eligibillity:-

>>The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further 5 years relaxation in upper age is being provided to the SC/ST category.

>>Candidate has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.

>> Students from the states of Andhra Pradesh and J&K are not eligible.

>>The maximum no. of attempts are 3.

Best wishes!
29th August 2011, 12:22 PM
rana2011
Banned

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIPMT:-

*The nationality should be Indian.

*The candidate must have passed 12th or intermediate with subjects Physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnolgy and english with atleast 50% from a recognized board or university.

*He/She must have completed the age 17 years on or before 31st december of the year of exam.

*The upper age limit is 25 years for General category students and 30 years for OBC/SC/ST.

*The number of attempt for pre-medical/pre-dental is limited to 3 for all.

*The candidate from states of jammu and kashmir and Andhra pradesh are not eligible.

Thanks!!
7th September 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,
what type of question is asked objective or subjective.
how many numbers of question it will contain.
10th December 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 20.2.1995 am i eligible to appear for aipmt
14th December 2011, 01:36 AM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hey,

The attempts in AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination

* Number of attempts in AIPMT is 3. So, try to clear it within 3 times.
* Candidates should be the the citizen of India.
* Candidates should complete 12th standard from a recognized institute.
* They should study physics and chemistry and biology.
* Candidates should get 55% at 12th.
* Candidates should complete 17 years of age.

Best wishes
15th December 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir 3 attepmts in apmt is consecutive?
28th December 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

yes , only candidate who passed 12 in 2010,2011,or appearing in 2012 is eligible for aipmt2012.
31st December 2011, 11:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
A.I.P.M.T exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.

> ST/SC candidate have to pass 12th class with minimum 45% marks.

> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.

> Must be citizen of India.

> There are total 3 attempts in exam.

ALL THE BEST!
13th January 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

do the 3 attempts need to b consecutive?
20th March 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How many attemps are there for IIT entrance exam
26th May 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have attempted 4 times before this rule so tell me is it possible that i should eligible for further examination of aipmt
21st August 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sam and have passed 12 in 2010.i gave aipmt in 2011,then in 2012. can i still give the exam in 2013?
7th February 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How many attempts are possible for AIPMT? Is there any limit for attempting the exam?

Quote:
hi i am sam and have passed 12 in 2010.i gave aipmt in 2011,then in 2012. can i still give the exam in 2013?
yaaa u cn give bt this will b the last
19th July 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir..i gave aipmt in 2011,2012 and neet in 2013..now if aipmt is held this year i am eligible for that or not?
5th September 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir..i gave aipmt in 2011,2012 and neet
in 2013..now if aipmt is held this year i
am eligible for that or not?
9th June 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir I gave aipmt in 2012,neet in 2013..and aipmt in 2014 also...if aipmt is held this year I am eligible for dt or not???? plz rply
9th July 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir,

I have given Aipmt entrance in 2012 , 13 and 14 Am i eligible to give exam further till the of 25 yrs, I belongs to st category.
16th August 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir I gave aipmt in 2012,neet in 2013..and aipmt in 2014 also...if aipmt is held this year I am eligible for dt or not???? plz rply
1st October 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir I had given 2 attempts in aipmt 1 appearing amd 2nd inter pass how much attempts can i take
1st March 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

When will be the forms for maharashtra common test (med) 2015 out?
24th November 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have attempted aipmt 4 times . Is there any one more chance to attempt or not
2nd December 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I gave neet in 2013 and aipmt in 14&15 should I attempt it in 2016
27th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Next year(may 2016) I'm going to appear for AIPMT and I'm encountering problem regarding filing of application form. My birthplace is BIHAR and my whole education is been done in JHARKHAND. So, what will be my DOMICILE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?