18th September 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How many hours a student needs to study before preparing for the intermediate and professional exam of CS course?

Hi i wanted to know how many hours do a student need to study before preparing for the Intermediate and Proffessional axam of the CS course

19th September 2011, 12:50 AM
praveendia

Default Re: How many hours a student needs to study before preparing for the intermediate and professional exam of CS course?

let me clear u first. there is nothing required to study 16 odd hour to study. its individual adjustment how he mange and make his priorites.yes when ur moving from lower to higher class u need to spent more time on studies.so make ur priorites such that u can make max time for srudies.no time limits. its create horror in mind
19th September 2011, 01:28 AM
vivekdas.raja

Default Re: How many hours a student needs to study before preparing for the intermediate and professional exam of CS course?

hello,
dear friend,
it totally depend upon the capability of the student.......
that how much labor can student give upon his /her studies....
19th September 2011, 01:31 AM
sanjam kaur

maximum 8 hrs is sufiicient,,,,,,,,,,,,,self study is must,,,,,,,,,,othr wise hardworkng is d key of success
19th September 2011, 08:22 AM
sidbond

If you are a keen student and can concentrate easily, then 5 hours of daily self study is more than sufficient to be able to clear the intermediate exam of the Comp. Secretary course.

Anyways, it varies on individual basis. 3 hours for one person may be equivalent to 1 hour for another!
19th September 2011, 01:51 PM
meeepriya

dear

boss it is totally depend on u only and capability of the student.......
i think 6 hr is more
19th September 2011, 02:10 PM
meeepriya

dear

boss it is totally depend on u only and capability of the student.......
i think 6 hr is more
14th December 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i am an average student generally scores in 60s.....vid little efforts during xam tym......how much tym do i need to devote in c.s......also is dere any way to make things interesting as it consists of lots of theory........we have limitation so we cannot mug up everything nd retaing till exams is again a difficult task......CAN U PLEASE GUIDE ME BY THROWING SUM LIGHT ON THESE QUERRIES??
26th December 2011, 10:33 AM
rrmm92

there is nothing required to study 16 odd hour to study. its individual adjustment how he mange and make his priorites.yes when ur moving from lower to higher class u need to spent more time on studies.so make ur priorites such that u can make max time for srudies.no time limits. its create horror in mind.an average student generally scores in 60s.....vid little efforts during xam tym......how much tym do i need to devote in c.s......also is dere any way to make things interesting as it consists of lots of theory
it is totally depend on u only and capability of the student.......
23rd January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i am 28 years old should i join the intermidiate course or look for job , 3 hrs i can devote.
29th April 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th from sci stream and now doing bcca...in studies i am average student ...but my problem is i cant study more then 2hrs..so should i go for cs?
20th February 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

hii iam an intermediate student... iam an above average student . i can not study more than three hours .. so how could i manage my schedule for exams please help me ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?