13th August 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How many mechanical engineering seats are available this year?

how many mechanical engineering seats are avilable in this. year..plaease tell me what is the number

10th January 2012, 07:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many mechanical engineering seats are available this year?

Your query is lacking information regarding university, without which it si not possible to guide you so we request you to give us detail information further so that we can guide you i proper way.
21st April 2012, 09:01 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many mechanical engineering seats are available this year?

Hi

Mechanical Engineering is a stream of Engineering which deals with the Machines, their evolution, their inventions, developments, and other stuffs.

This is one of the oldest streams in Engineering and so it is also considered as EverGreen!

Now coming to your question, I see that your question is incomplete. You have not mentioned which colleges or universities Mechanical seats are you talking about.

So I am unable to provide you with the exact information.

Please provide more details to support your questions.
21st April 2012, 09:13 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many mechanical engineering seats are avilable in this. year..plaease tell me what is the number

Depends on the Colleges Some Colleges Might have put more than 60 seats some colleges less than 50 seats

so its defer college to college
21st April 2012, 10:02 PM
vikash1311994

Please give information about which university .AS every university has varying no. of seats.
19th May 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How manymnechanical enginering seats are available in thaper patiala
19th August 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are vacant in mechanical engg. at ymca or itm gurgaon
1st June 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are der for mechanical engineering in nitte menakshi college as i scored very less rank in cet so will i get seat under sports category in ur institute plz inform me as soon as possible my phone no.8123844714
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?