22nd May 2013, 05:09 PM
skmgowda16

How many medical seats are available for general merit students?

How many medical seats are available for general merit students

Related Questions:
  1. How many medical seats are available for general merit students?
  2. What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  3. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS with 239/300 marks and 59.5/210 in Gujarat board B Group
  4. How many medical seats are available in casual round for general merit?
  5. How to get admission in Gujarat MBBS college? I have scored 3347 rank in Gujarat state
  6. How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?
  7. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  8. Dates of filling up GUJCET forms? Can GUJCET be given online? -- [New]
  9. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  10. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  11. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  12. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  13. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  14. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  15. Total number of seats for MBBS in Private Medical Colleges of Karnataka for outside states general category students?
  16. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  17. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?