15th November 2010, 11:49 AM
pava

How many questions are answered in TCS exam, Return test or Online Test? Is there any GD round? How many rounds are appearing for TCS?

how much question answered during in exam,return test or online test,is their any group discussion round,how many rounds are appearing for tcs.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare and crack Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  2. How many rounds are available in TCS On-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post? How to prepare for this Drive?
  3. What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year
  4. Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions?
  5. Latest question papers for TCS Aptitude test? Whether TCS conduct online aptitude test?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in TCS on-campus aptitude test from MBA student? Format of TCS Aptitude Test?
  7. Criteria for direct PI in TCS?
  8. Whether TCS written test pattern has been changed or not?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  10. How may I get placement papers of TCS? I'm selected for TCS aptitude test -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  12. Is it difficult to clear Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
  13. Is it beneficial to join TCS BPS for B.Com students? When will I receive the call? Do they offer MBA course?
  14. Tips to prepare and crack online test of TCS?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of TCS Off-Campus Drive? Company profile of TCS?
  16. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  17. Whether Wipro filter candidates even after HR round?
  18. What is the written test pattern of TCS? TCS latest aptitude paper?
16th May 2011, 12:54 AM
jkjoli

Default Re: How many questions are answered in TCS exam, Return test or Online Test? Is there any GD round? How many rounds are appearing for TCS?

There are two exams taken by tcs...... in first paper there are 10 questions and in the other one there are only 9 questions asked............
7th August 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many questions are answered in TCS exam, Return test or Online Test? Is there any GD round? How many rounds are appearing for TCS?

how many rounds are there in tcs for accounting?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?