2nd August 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How many times can I sit for AIIMS UG exam?

i have sit for two times for aiims ug exam held in 2012 and 2013.

16th March 2016, 12:44 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times can I sit for AIIMS UG exam?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and these are the best institutes in India for Medical courses.

AIIMS UG examination are held every year for the selection of deserving students for their MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science ) course from these institutes. Also for appearing in these examination you must have the qualifications mentioned here under:-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with a minimum of 60% aggregate in each of these from a recognized board. Marks relaxation upo 10% are applicable for reserved category candidates.

As far you are concerned about the maximum number of attempts allowed to clear the same examination then there is no such rule and a student is allowed as many times as he/she satisfies the above mentioned eligibility criteria.

For more details about the same examination you can log on to the official link of AIIMS i.e; www.aiims.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?