17th December 2017, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

How many types of NET exam can be given after M.Com?

I want to know about various types of net exams after m.com? How many types of net exams are there which i can appear after m.com?
Reply fast please

17th December 2017, 06:43 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: How many types of NET exam can be given after M.Com?

Eligibility for NET exam after M.Com:-

Student must have passed master degree in related subject with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Age limit:-

The candidates appearing for JRF should not be above 28 years of age.
Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC or physically disabled or women or visually handicapped.

Other exams after M.Com:-

State PSC
Railways
UPSC
Bank PO
28th December 2017, 04:23 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: How many types of NET exam can be given after M.Com?

# There is only one NET examination and it is conducted by University Grants Commission twice every year to select the candidates for JRF and Assistant professor post in colleges and universities in India.
# As you have completed your M.COM, you are definitely eligible to apply for this exam.
# Educational qualification required to apply for this examination is Master degree or post graduation with 55% of marks for UGC recognised college or university and 50% of marks for OBC, SC, ST category candidates.Final year master degree pursuing students are also eligible to apply.
# And the age limit to apply for JRF is 28 years for General category and 33 years for reserved category candidates. There is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor.
# And exam fee for this exam is Rs.1000/- for General and OBC categories & Rs.250/- for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?