25th September 2017, 11:01 AM
Vineetyadav2284

How many years will it take to complete the IT course? What is the minimum fees?

I don't know more about IT field but I want to get information, I want to take admission in IT how many years complete this course, and how many give fees? Can you please provide me with the details on the same soon? Awaiting for your response.

25th September 2017, 08:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will it take to complete the IT course? What is the minimum fees?

There would be several IT courses available at various academic levels. You can choose the one as per your interest.

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. If you had mentioned that, we would have better suggested the specific IT course.

If your highest level of academic qualification is 10th standard, I would suggest you to opt for MPC or MEC streams in 10+2 streams.

Though these streams are not complete IT streams, these courses would give you the eligibility to join IT Courses at Graduation and Post Graduation levels.

If you have already completed your 10+2 with these streams, I would recommend to join any of the following courses at your Graduation.
-B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
-B.Tech in Information Technology
-B.Sc Computers
-BCA

Out of these 4 courses, there would be Entrance Exam for B.Tech course and direct admission would be given for B.Sc or BCA courses.

After completion of Graduation with these courses, you are eligible to apply for the job opportunities in software companies.

If you are interested to go for further academic levels, I would suggest you to opt for any of the courses given below :
M.Sc in Computers
M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
M.Tech in Information Technology

For all these courses, you need to crack the Entrance Exam. Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to give admission for these courses.

25th September 2017, 11:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will it take to complete the IT course? What is the minimum fees?

It will take 4 years to complete the Bachelor's degree in Information Technology. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree in IT course. The fee structure for IT course varies from university and university, generally it ranges from Rs. 35000/- to Rs.200000/- per annum.

26th September 2017, 11:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. If you have just passed your senior secondary board examination then the best and most suitable course in Information Technology will be Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology.

2. You can apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE, State Level exams like BCECE, OJEE, UPSEE, private institute exams like BITSAT, VITEEE etc.

3. The fee structure varies from coaching institute to institute.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?