16th February 2011, 12:37 PM
mitaliayachit

How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka

dear sir
i have studied in maharashtra upto 10th and now for 11 and 12 i am in karanataka i would like to appear for maharashtra cet exam... please kindly inform about the procedure for the same..
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  2. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  3. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  4. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  5. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  6. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  7. Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka
  8. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  9. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  10. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  11. How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra
  12. Can I give CET if done 10th from Maharashtra and 12th from Hyderabad?
  13. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  14. Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?
  15. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  16. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  17. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  18. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2012, 08:54 PM
prasad shivade

Default Re: How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka

You can by completing 12th board exam and then filling form of CET in maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?