13th May 2011, 01:07 PM
varini gupta

How may I apply for job in Pharmaceutical companies after doing PhD in organic companies?

Iam PhD in organic chemistry. Looking forward to work in pharmaceutical companies, healthcare (like himalaya herbal healthcare). Please guide me how to apply in these companies, what designation suits to my qualification and what is the expected salary I may get?

10th May 2015, 02:37 PM
vandv

Default Re: How may I apply for job in Pharmaceutical companies after doing PhD in organic companies?

hi friends
students have number of options, following are major options

1.Academic job in india (scientist/professor), earlier this is least preferred. Nowadays this profession also have reasonable salary with stable and tension free life. Only difficulty is to compete globally due number of reasons including working hands are PhD student rather than PDF.
2.PDF abroad, most preferred option so far, after reading status of PDF on forum/blog, some PhD students feel they are living better life during PhD than PDF abroad.
3.Joining private company in India, lot of students feel this is black box. Much more insecure than PDF, most of company are not doing great research so their is chance that student will not grow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?