27th March 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How may I become an officer in CBI? What's the procedure for the same? I am a constable Wireless Operator in Meghalaya Police Radio Organisation, Shillong. I have done PG in sociology

Dear sir,

I am a constable Wireless Operator in Meghalaya Police Radio Organisation (MPRO) Shillong, having Master degree in Sociology & knowledge of computer. I also have experience in official deeds such as CDR analysis, typing, drafting letter & reply of messages. Moreover I am physically fit and my duration of service is over 11 years and now I want to do better in life for me and for my country. So in this way I want officer in CBI, so tell me procedure in this respect.
Your kind anticipation is highly solicited.

Shah Nawaz Ahmed, Shillong,Meghalaya.

23rd March 2012, 07:48 PM
G.S.K.

Default Re: How may I become an officer in CBI? What's the procedure for the same? I am a constable Wireless Operator in Meghalaya Police Radio Organisation, Shillong. I have done PG in sociology

SSC (Staff Selection Committee) conducts the entrance exam for the selection of officers in C.B.I.
The entrance exam will be in three stages. They are
01 TYRE-1
02 TYRE-2
03 INTERVIEW

COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (TYRE-1) [2 hours]

The TYRE-1 exam consists of 200 marks and the syllabus is as follows
1) General Intelligence - 50 marks
2) General Awareness - 50 marks
3) Numerical Ability - 50 marks
4) English Comprehension -50 marks

COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (TYRE-2)
The TYRE-2 exam consists of 400 marks and the syllabus is as follows
1) Arithmetic Ability - 200 marks [2 hours]
2) English Comprehension - 200 marks [2 hours]

TYRE-3

PERSONAL INTERVIEW

NOTE:- If you qualify in tyre-1 you will be allowed to go for tyre-2 and similarly you need qualify tyre-2 to make it to tyre-3 i.e. interview
* The tyre-1 notification will be released on 24-03-2012 and exam will be on 1/8-july-2012
* Tyre tyre-2 notification will be released on 24-03-2012 and exam will be on 21/28-september-2012

REFERENCE BOOKS:-

1) R.S. AGGARWAL for quantitative aptitude
2) ENGLISH COMPREHENSION BARON'S BOOKS
Its the comprehensive information required for you . BEST OF LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?