3rd September 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

How may I do IMA from Dehradun? How may I get information about subjects should be taken in 12th std?

My question is about collecting information of PCM which is done by the students of class 12th for directly recruitment in IMA,dehradun.

4th July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do IMA from Dehradun? How may I get information about subjects should be taken in 12th std?

do i take admission in IMA with PCB ?
5th July 2012, 03:55 AM
archanagalenka

Default Re: How may I do IMA from Dehradun? How may I get information about subjects should be taken in 12th std?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
do i take admission in IMA with PCB ?
Indian Military Academy (IMA) is where the bodies and minds of the trainees are moulded to have the tensility of the finest tempered steel together with qualities such as camaraderie, team-spirit, critical appreciation of a given Indian Military Academy (IMA) is where the bodies and minds of the trainees are moulded to have the tensility of the finest tempered steel together with qualities such as camaraderie, team-spirit, critical appreciation of a given

Dear Friend,

To join IMA Dehradun you have to apply for Combined Defence Services Examination II –2012.

CDS Exam II 2012 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 16th September, 2012.

You have to do the Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 135th Course commencing in July, 2013.

The approximate no. of vacancy in this course is 250 including 32 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate(Army Win) holders.

UPSC CDS Exam 2012 II Eligibility Criteria as follows:

(a) Nationality : You must either be :A Citizen of India, or A subject of Bhutan, or A subject of Nepal, or A Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India.

(b) Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
You must be Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 (2nd July, 1989 in case of NCC Naval Wing ‘C’ Certificate holders) and not later than 1st July, 1994 only.

(c) Educational Qualifications :
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.

If you are studying in the final year Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but you will be required to submit
proof of passing the degree examination to reach the following address : Army HQ / Rtg. CDSE Entry, West Block III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110 066. In case of IMA / SSC first choice candidates and Naval HQ "DMPR", ( OI & R Section ) Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 on or before 13th May, 2013.

UPSC CDS II 2012 Scheme of Examination as follows:

CDS Written examination
English-2 Hours-100 marks/ General Knowledge-2 Hours-100 marks/ Elementary Mathematics 2 Hours 100.

The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers(Test Booklets)of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set in bilingually in Hindi as well as English.

Interview for intelligence and personality test will be done at one of the Services Selection Centres.

You are required to apply online only, through
http://www.upsconline.nic.in .Detailed instructions are available on the website for filling up the online application form.
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]ENTRY TO IMA
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Type of Entry
Age(yrs)
Qualifications
Mode of Selection
Ex NDA and Ex ACC
-
-
-
Direct Entry
19-24
Degree or equivalent
Combined Defence Services Examination through UPSC
Engineering Graduates
20-27
Engineering Degree in notified discipline
Direct SSB Interview
10 + 2 PCM(Tech)
16.5-19.5
10+2 with 70% aggregate
Apply directly to Recruiting Directorate
University Entry Scheme
19-25
18-24
Final and Pre Final year BE/B Tech students
Campus Interview SSB

The Indian Military Academy presently has the following entries:-

Cadets Ex National Defence Academy and Ex Army Cadet College.
Graduate Direct Entry Scheme.
Technical Graduate Entry Scheme for Engineering graduates.
UES Entry for Final and Pre final Engineering graduates.
10+2 PCM (Tech) Entry.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
15th April 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregisteredsarath

sir iam a +2 commerce student i done my course.i like to join indian army but idont know the procederus please healp me
4th May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I B.com S.Y ncc c' certificate holders I a join the OTA procederus help me
7th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
i m 12th passed from phy,chem n maths.i scored 87.6% in 12th boards n now ihave decided to do bsc from maths .please tell me whether doing bsc will be a good decision or not?n i want to know about IMA N OTA n age limit for girls n how ncc will help me and various step to join army (in detail).pls reply soon........thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?