5th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How may I do MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(ECE)

i am persuing my engineering in Eclectronics and communication, and i am intrested in doing MBA, so which stream i have to join in MBA?

6th April 2012, 02:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(ECE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am persuing my engineering in Eclectronics and communication, and i am intrested in doing MBA, so which stream i have to join in MBA?

MBA course is two types one is full time course another is part time course.Full time course duration is 2years and part time course duration is above 3 years.

If you have completed your graduation degree with above 50% marks then you are applicable for course but your degree must be recognized.The marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST category.

You are in final year of B-ETCH degree so you can try for CAT exam because CAT provide the top most MBA college .So you can try for full time degree courses.

There is no age criteria so any body can apply here in any time.Final year student are also applicable for this course.

The top most three specialization in MBA market is are 1) Finance 2)Marketing 3)HR.As a engineer above specialization are the best for you.

All of these specialization are highly priority.Salary is vary from college by college.

So you can choose above three specialization.

The other MBA specialization are-

MBA in Consulting , MBA in Communications ,MBA in Entrepreneurship ,MBA in International Business ,MBA in Operations ,MBA in Pharma ,MBA in Real Estate ,MBA in Systems ,MBA in Media Management ,MBA in Criminal Justice ,MBA in Engineering ,MBA in Banking ,MBA in Hospitality and Tourism

6th April 2012, 04:05 PM
sky bhalodi

MBA is a 2 years post graduation progranm or 3 years part time post graduation program . you are pursuing your Btech so you can prepare for the CAT exam because if you will get high score in CAT exam then you will get chances to admit in IIM , thare are no age criteria so anybody can apply for it but candidates must done their graduation from any recognized university with minimum aggregate . As you are the engineer the branches in MBA are suit you like Finance , HR , Marketing etc . Other branches also avaolable but as you are engineer these branches will be suit you.
6th April 2012, 06:29 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MBA- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a two years full time Post Graduation Course and can be taken after completion of Graduation. There is also MBA correspondence course with a duration of three years.

For admission to MBA courses some top Institutions conduct entrance exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT etc.

As you are pursing B.Tech., you can appear for those entrance exam in the final year of your B.Tech. studies.

The eligible candidate having Graduation Degree in any stream of education from a recognised University above the age of 22 years with 50% marks can apply for CAT(Common Admission Test) conducted by Indian Institute of Management.

There is no percentage of marks criteria for those applying MAT(Management Admission Test) conducted by Indian Management Association).

There is no upper age bar for admission to MBA course.
12th April 2012, 08:10 PM
param pita

Hello dear,MBA course is two types one is full time course another is part time course.Full time course duration is 2years and part time course duration is above 3 years.

If you have completed your graduation degree with above 50% marks then you are applicable for course but your degree must be recognized.The marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST category.

You are in final year of B-ETCH degree so you can try for CAT exam because CAT provide the top most MBA college .So you can try for full time degree courses.

There is no age criteria so any body can apply here in any time.Final year student are also applicable for this course.

The top most three specialization in MBA market is are 1) Finance 2)Marketing 3)HR.As a engineer above specialization are the best for you.

All of these specialization are highly priority.Salary is vary from college by college.

So you can choose above three specialization.

The other MBA specialization are-

MBA in Consulting , MBA in Communications ,MBA in Entrepreneurship ,MBA in International Business ,MBA in Operations ,MBA in Pharma ,MBA in Real Estate ,MBA in Systems ,MBA in Media Management ,MBA in Criminal Justice ,MBA in Engineering ,MBA in Banking ,MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
14th April 2012, 02:30 AM
maya_sarabhai

There are many brances in MBA and you can opt any specilization, according to your Interest. So, please select the specilization only according to your own interest, only then you will be able to handle the course. These are some Specilization in MBA, so please check these brances -

Finance

Marketing

Human Resource (HR)

IT(Information Technology).

But if you are interested in Theory, then MBA in Marketing is best for you.

After completing MBA in marketing, you will definitely get good jobs with good salary pacakage.

HR is also a good option for you, but for HR, You need good communication skills. So, if your communication skills are good, then HR is also best option for you.

So, please think and then choose best specilization according to you.
20th May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What is fees m.b.a correspondence per semester and final
16th August 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

is hr stream is good for ece gaduates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?