13th March 2012, 02:35 PM
sheel dixit

How may I get Admission in B.Sc(AG) in CSA Kanpur? What's the admission procedure?

sir i want to know about admission process in bsc(ag) in csa kanpur. please send information regarding admission in csa kanpur.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in CSA(AG) Kanpur? What is the eligibility standard?
  2. Which college can I join for BSc agriculture?
  3. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  4. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  6. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
  8. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  9. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Programming Language course
  13. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
  14. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  15. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in Bihar State Bar Council after passing Law graduation from Kanpur University?
  17. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  18. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
29th April 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get Admission in B.Sc(AG) in CSA Kanpur? What's the admission procedure?

i want to know info about admission, fee, cause ,date and procedure.!plz tell me at my [email protected]
18th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get Admission in B.Sc(AG) in CSA Kanpur? What's the admission procedure?

B.S.C. ADMISSION LAST DATE
25th May 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

how many i get admisson agriculture bsc dd
14th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what's the date of addmission in csa kanpur
19th June 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to admission in CSA but i did't know that what is the last date of admission????
29th October 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how admissiom in csa kanpur
16th February 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir what is admission procedure in b.sc.ag and other college under csa like home science vertinary coll
24th February 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

mr. deepesh yadav d/o shri mahesh yadav is now regoin in csa kanpur his roll no. 22515456. he is now 18 years valid.
10th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE GIVE DETAIL OF FEE STRCTURE OF DIFFERENT STREAMS ON OPENING POAGE OF COLLEGE
1st May 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

How may i get addmission in csa bsc
14th June 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am intermidiat student with bio science (passed) then i do b s c (ag) kanpur university
25th February 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

last date of bsc ag in csa kanpur
25th February 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

last date form for B.Sc AG in CSA kanpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?