28th January 2011, 01:12 PM
manusehgal

How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?

I am doing Diploma in Instrument Technology in Indo Swiss Training Centre at CSIO, Chandigarh. What is the procedure for doing degree. Please let me know the LEET colleges in & around Chandigarh.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  2. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  6. How to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Is it possible to do graduation course after completion of diploma in textile technology? Which graduation course to opt for?
  8. Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission?
  9. Is LEET exam question paper different for every branch? Which colleges can I get for B.Tech after qualifying LEET and what is the procedure of admission? -- [New]
  10. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  11. How should I join in 2nd year after completing diploma in ITI?
  12. How can I get admission in Anna University for 2nd year BE Printing Technology after completing 3 year Diploma in Printing Technology?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology
  14. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech after completion of Diploma Instrumentation course?
  17. Can I get B.Tech admission in IIT-Kharagpur through LEET and JELET if secured 84% in Diploma Electrical? List of Government as well as private colleges offering B.Tech through JELET and LEET?
  18. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
10th March 2012, 10:20 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Default Re: How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?

Dear friend,
When you have done diploma course in Instrument Technology, then you should have apply for degree course by JELET exam. If you get a good rank in that exam, then you get admission as your choise through councelling.
13th June 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?

how may i get admission here in diploma 2nd year by leet?
16th June 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How i get addmision in 2nd year diploma after passed 2 in non med.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?