15th October 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in MBBS course after completion of B.Sc nursing and 1 year experience?

i want to do MBBS course, and my qualification is B.Sc Nursing also get 1 year experience, so i want to know is there any process to get admission to do mbbs???? please give the advice.

Related Questions:
15th March 2016, 09:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission in MBBS course after completion of B.Sc nursing and 1 year experience?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Yes, you can get admission in MBBS by appearing for MBBS entrance exams and cracking it with good rank. For MBBS entrance exams, candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 and scored at least 50% marks.

The minimum age limit to apply for different MBBS entrance exam is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination and upper age limit is 25 years. You can apply for entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS entrance exam, JIPMER, state level medical entrance exams for admission in MBBS course after completing B.Sc nursing if you are within age limits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?