18th April 2011, 09:39 AM
Rajbir Kaur Aulakh

How may I get admission in Ph.d in Canada or US? I've completed my M.Com from Himachal Pradesh

Hi, I did my M.Com in from, Himachal Pradesh Uni, Shimla, India. Since then I have been teaching in college(s) in India. Now i want to do Ph.D in accounting from U.S or Canadian Uni. Tell me how I can do so?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  2. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  3. Entrance exams to get admission in MDS at Delhi for a candidate who has completed BDS in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  5. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  6. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Physical Education in Himachal Pradesh
  7. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab? -- [New]
  8. Vivek from himachal pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any NCTE affiliated institute in Himachal Pradesh for B.Ed programme admission? What is the duration and the fee structure
  10. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  11. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  12. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  13. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  14. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Library Science in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh?
  15. Eligibility to apply in STET for a M.Phil pursuing candidate of Himachal Pradesh University and completed B.Ed from KUK?
  16. How to get admission in HP Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Kangra? What is the scope of Microbiology in HP?
  17. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  18. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
23rd June 2015, 02:20 PM
smoldy26
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I get admission in Ph.d in Canada or US? I've completed my M.Com from Himachal Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajbir Kaur Aulakh View Post
Hi, I did my M.Com in from, Himachal Pradesh Uni, Shimla, India. Since then I have been teaching in college(s) in India. Now i want to do Ph.D in accounting from U.S or Canadian Uni. Tell me how I can do so?
HELLO MAM,

As for PhD, you have to qualify GRE for fellowship and ILETS or TOFEL for entering into any of the top universities.

In USA, these are the good universities all over the world for your PhD as follows : 1. University of Wisconsin - Madison
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
3.Stanford University
In CANADA,
1. University of Alberta
2. University of WaterLoo

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?