14th August 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the contact number of Rajasthan university for B.Tech admission through correspondence?

hi i m arjun done the diploma in electrical .and i need the phone number of rajasthan univercity for the B-TECH Admission in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBA in HR after completing LLB?
  2. How to take admission for B.Tech Civil from JRN Rajasthan University
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  4. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  5. Is correspondence course in B.Tech offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved under all government norms?
  6. What is the best way to do MSc Maths? Should I do correspondence or as a non collegiate from same university?
  7. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
  9. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  10. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  11. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University authorized to continue B.Tech course through distance mode? Is it a deemed university? Can I get admission in M.Tech after passing? After passing from JRN university can I get a government job?
  12. Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?
  13. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  14. List of all B.Tech colleges of Rajasthan?
  15. List of top 20 CBSE schools in Jaipur? Is warren academy a good school? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  18. How to apply for B.Ed in Distance learning mode after M.A?
1st May 2016, 12:38 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I get the contact number of Rajasthan university for B.Tech admission through correspondence?

Rajasthan University is one of the best universities in Rajasthan. They are known for providing quality education to students over the years and is a symbol of academic excellence. If you wish to get in touch with the University, please find the address herewith:

Rajasthan University

Phone: 0141 271 0465
Address: JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004

You may easily call the concerned person and get your specific query addressed. Or you may even visit Kota yourself and meet the faculties and people in person. This would increase your visibility and have high chances of your admission.

Please Click Here to visit the official website of the Rajasthan University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?