14th July 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How may I get cutoff rank of MBA colleges in India?

how i get renk based admission in mba collage???
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam should I give and what is the minimum cutoff rank for SC candidate for doing MBA in power management?
  2. Which are the top MBA colleges in India? Where would I get after scoring 900 ICET rank?
  3. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. How to do MBA and how much rank should I get in ICET to pursue MBA in top 20 colleges?
  5. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  6. Foreign MBA or Indian MBA? Which one has more value after Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in Government colleges for females? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff list of TANCET for MBA program?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  11. Which colleges are suitable for my rank in AIEEE? I have scored 310547 rank
  12. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  13. List of MBA colleges in India where I can pursue MBA? I have secured 683.5 composite score
  14. Can I get in any Government College by getting 27/30 in GATE(CS)?
  15. MBA in IT vs MBA Hotel Management? Cutoff for Jamia Milia Islamia?
  16. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  17. Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 45th rank in general and 2nd rank in UPAF in UPSEE MBA?
  18. Seat in any of the 3 medical colleges in Chennai after scoring a cutoff of 199.25 with overall rank of 353 and community rank of 224?
31st August 2015, 11:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get cutoff rank of MBA colleges in India?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?