21st June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How may I get detail about correspondence course? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for the same?

Hi Sir
My name is Deepak rana. I have done my 10+2 in from Himachal board Dharamshala. Then I did job in Shipping for 3 years. For some personal reason I didn't join again that job. Now I am doing land job in my area in una (Himachal Pradesh). Dear Sir I want to do my Graduation from Correspondense/Diastance learning. Sir I want to to please suggest me the best Institute and kindly give me information about duration,fees and everything about this course. My date of birth is 19-09-1987.
Thank-You Sir.

Yours Truely
Deepak rana

Related Questions:
  1. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  5. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  6. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  11. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?
  12. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission? -- [New]
  13. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  15. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  16. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  18. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
9th March 2012, 11:47 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How may I get detail about correspondence course? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for the same?

hi sir
you didn't mention the course name you want to join.by the way you are eligible for any jobs.There is relaxation in criteria in correspondence course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?