24th June 2010, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about faculty and education quality of B.Tech(ECE) at JP Noida?

Please inform about the faculty and quality of studies in B.Tech ECE at JP Noida Sector 128 campus as compared to B.Tech IT at JP Noida sector 62 campus.
send details on my email id...

23rd February 2012, 12:08 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How may I get details about faculty and education quality of B.Tech(ECE) at JP Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please inform about the faculty and quality of studies in B.Tech ECE at JP Noida Sector 128 campus as compared to B.Tech IT at JP Noida sector 62 campus.
send details on my email id...

Details About Faculty of Jaypee

The name of the college is not JP..its JIIT (Jaypee Institute of Information Technology), Noida..

I am a student of JIIT Noida so i know the complete scenario out here and can provide you with all the details you might want to have..

As compared to B.Tech IT in sector-62 you should rather prefer to take admission in B.Tech ECE in sector-128..

Moreover, the campus at JIIT-128 has developed far better than JIIT-62..

Even after the upgradation list is out..students are preferring to come to B.Tech ECE after getting IT in Sector-62..

The faculty in 128 is pretty good and a few teachers in the ECE department are far more better than any teacher in Sector-62..

For more details on our college and about the faculty..you can visit www.jiit.ac.in

This is just a personal opinion on the basis of what i have seen over the years..

By the way..i am pursuing B.Tech ECE in JIIT-128 so my personal experience has been pretty good..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
29th July 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about faculty and education quality of B.Tech(ECE) at JP Noida?

I got ECE in JIIT noida 128 ,ECE in JUIT , I am confused between the two please help..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?