29th July 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How may I get details about M.A(Bengali) in WB state university?

whether ma in bengali is done in wb state university
How may I get details about the stated forum...asap

21st July 2015, 11:14 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get details about M.A(Bengali) in WB state university?

M.A. in Bengali is a course affiliated under West Bengal State University. So you can surely go ahead with it. Just like any other M.A. courses it is divided into 4 semesters and over two years. Each year a fresh semester will begin from January and then again from July.
But before all of this you have to get admitted in the M.A. course. To get admitted you have to sit for an entrance examination taken to select or shortlist candidates for M.A. in Bengali. If you clear that examination then it will be checked that if you are among the top scorers. If you really are among the top scorers, then your name will be given in the list of the selected candidates. Please log onto www.wbsubregistration.org/ for getting the forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?