2nd March 2012, 05:20 PM
deezeecliffy

How may I get details information about Indo German Training Centre?

Hey hi!
I wanted to know howz this college IGTC?
i've asked many ALUMNI of the clg and got a all positive response from them regarding the placement and the faculty with course. No negative from them at least. I know its not a UGC or AICTE approved but still it seems to be a good go with such a response.
Just wanted some of you guys to throw some light on this.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in engineering colleges situated in Lucknow after completion of my diploma from Indo German Tool Room, Indore?
  2. What is the available in BTS training centre in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. Where is the training centre located in Delhi for doing summer training in Samsung and Nokia?
  4. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  5. Which are the best coaching centers for MDS course in Delhi?
  6. How may I apply for in-plant training in German automobile industries?
  7. Details about VLSI? How much is the payment for VLSI training?
  8. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  9. Which is a better institute between IIIT Jabalpur, IIIT Chennai and Thapar for future prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?
  11. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  12. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  13. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  14. Centers providing training in Noida? Where are the training centers and what are the contact details?
  15. NET German Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can I become a Pilot after pursuing BBM course?
  17. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  18. List of Coaching Centers for Clerk Exam in Patna?
9th April 2016, 01:10 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get details information about Indo German Training Centre?

Yes, you are right that this college is not affiliated by AICTE as well as by UGC but the quality of education is very nice and appreciable. This college offers following course :

1- 18 Month Post Graduate Programme in Business Administration (PGPBA)
2- One-year Executive Business Management Programme (EBMP)
3- Training programs based on industrial need.

This organization have three branches in India. The first campus was opened in Mumbai (1191), The second campus was opened in Chennai in 2005 and 3rd campus in Bangalore in 2008. To get admission in this college your marks should be 50% throughout.

Please click the link (http://www.igtcindia.com/PGPBA/Final-Placements.html) to know the about Companies which used to visit this institute on regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?