11th March 2012, 10:28 PM
dandriyal1234

How may I get good marks in 12th std?

please tell me how to obtain in max marks in account 12 th class
send details on my email....

13th March 2012, 06:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get good marks in 12th std?

In order to secure maximum marks in accounting you should first of all work hard on your basics in accounting. You should be well verse with the rules of debit and credit, journal entries, ledger postings, meaning of FA, headings in Balance sheet etc. You can practice with previous year question papers. You should learn by drawing formats of various accounts and other related statements. You should always do your rough work in a separate page during the exam. You need to analyze the level of difficulty of each question and attempt them accordingly. Proper time management should be given focus.

3rd October 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am wasted lot of time .how to get high marks in very short time

3rd October 2012, 10:59 PM
Ravinder.Singh.Jasrotia

Friend,

-- 12th standard is the most important and crucial stage in life and its proved to be turning point in career making.

-- I would like to suggest few points which should be follow during preparation for examination are mentioned below:

# You should devote daily 5-6 hours of study daily for exam preparation.

# Make the habbit of revision of studied matter. Always revise the studied matter on daily, weekly & monthly basis.

# Try to solve old question papers as maximum as possible in order to be familiar with pattern & nature of question paper in examination.

# Only a healthy body have the capability to work hard for examination. So perform yoga postures and aerobic exercises daily to stay fit.

# Efficiency of memory power and concentration level has a major role in exam preparation. So take nutritious diet especially Vitamin C rich diet for better memory power and concentration level

3rd October 2012, 11:04 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandriyal1234 View Post
please tell me how to obtain in max marks in account 12 th class
send details on my email....
The class 12 board exams are very important in the academic lives of all students. If the students get good marks in this exam, the possibility for them to secure admission into the course of their choice is high. If the marks they secure are low, they will end up blemishing their entire career. Getting above 90 percent on the CBSE class 12 exams in PCM, in a nutshell, can be both rewarding as well as mind boggling.

Tips and Tricks to Prepare for the Physics Exam
These are some of the tips you can make use of at the time of their exams

• Make sure that you read every chapter thoroughly. The questions may be direct or indirect. Knowing all the concepts will help the students answer effortlessly. Refer to Textbook Solutions for complete solution to NCERT textbooks.
• Make short notes about derivations in each and every chapter. In addition to this, writing down the proofs will also be good. Get complete preparatory materials from Exam Resources.
• It would be very helpful for you if you make an all inclusive list of formulae.
• You can try out all the numerical type questions.
• Revise again and again. Never think that you know it all. For any query or doubt, use Ask the Expert.
• Solving Sample papers will be of immense help to you as you would get familiar with the general question paper pattern.

Scoring high marks in CBSE board exams needs thorough preparation. You can prepare well for it with thorough revisions and repeated practice of tackling questions asked from any part of the syllabus. Fulfill these few requirements to shine in the CBSE board exam. You can check your preparedness for CBSE board exams right now through Topper Preboards. Try it out to get guidance for doing even better!!!

4th October 2012, 12:51 AM
MOUSE92

dear,

in order to take good marks in 12th class you should follow given steps

--first take a printout of the syllabus and staple printout each subject against each subject book

--then study strictly according to syllabus

--then you have to solve previous years questions for having idea of questions

for each subject

--next presentation way count much
--write in medium size writing

---after learning answers keep habit of writing ,so it will increase your speed and you are able to attain whole paper in time which is require for good marks in 12th class

good luck

4th October 2012, 11:29 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Hello dear,

1. You should devote daily 5-6 hours of study daily for exam preparation

2. You can try out all the numerical type questions.

3. Try to solve old question papers as maximum as possible in order to be familiar with pattern & nature of question paper in examination.

4. Only a healthy body have the capability to work hard for examination. So perform yoga postures and aerobic exercises daily to stay fit.

good luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?