4th January 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How may I get good opportunities with decent salary while coming back to India? I've been working in Diamler for 2 years and have completed MS(automobile) from Esslingen university in Germany

hello,
I am a native Indian and I have completed my MS in aotomobile Engg from Esslingen University,Germany and I have been working in Diamler for 2 yrs.As I am a native Indian,I am looking for a shift over back to India.Do I get good opportunities with decent(good salary) opening back home

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  2. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  4. List of top 10 Automobile colleges in the world?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  6. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  7. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  8. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  9. For MS Mechatronics should I go for US universities or German Universities? Which universities are good in this field for research and job opportunities? How good is University of Seigen, FH Aachen and Hamburg?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  12. Is the Canada B.Pharm degree valid in India? Do I have to give any exam after coming back? How much salary can I expect after PG if I want a job in India?
  13. How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  14. Will the PG degree in Pharmacy of Canada be valid in India? How much can one get in India after coming back from Canada?
  15. Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS? -- [New]
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  18. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
12th October 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get good opportunities with decent salary while coming back to India? I've been working in Diamler for 2 years and have completed MS(automobile) from Esslingen university in Germany

Hi friend I am trying to get an admission to Esslingen this year.As a former student can you tell me the job aspects after an MS in Automotive Systems from Esslingen
12th October 2012, 12:50 PM
rohithrnair

Default Re: How may I get good opportunities with decent salary while coming back to India? I've been working in Diamler for 2 years and have completed MS(automobile) from Esslingen university in Germany

Hi friend I am trying to get admission in Esslingen. As a former student can you please tell me the job aspects after an MS in Automotive systems from Esslingen
24th June 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello i am from india willing to do my ms in automative systems in esslingen it is possible to do now i am currently doing BE in electrical and electronics engineering how is the job opportunities in germany after completing automative systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?