7th April 2012, 12:00 AM
Abhirami vijayakumar

How may I get a job in USA, UK or any other foreign country after completing BDS from India?

Can i get a job in usa or uk or in any other foreingn country after completing bds in india?
send details on my email id..

1st June 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in USA, UK or any other foreign country after completing BDS from India?

Can i get a job in Australia or in any other foreingn country after completing bds in Nepal?
send details on my email id..
19th April 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in USA, UK or any other foreign country after completing BDS from India?

I AM A INTERNEE AFTER COMPLETING MY BDS FROM INDIA. I HAVE GOT 64%MARKS IN BDS FINAL YEAR. DO I HAVE IN FUTURE ABROAD?
15th February 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in USA after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering from India?
8th August 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

This is an excellent question. If you want to practice dentistry in the United States, I believe the U.S. department needs to recognize the program you received your degree from as an acceptable, registered school and program.

Here's a link which talks about becoming licensed in the State of New York. It should give you an idea of what the States in general require. You should try contacting the Dental Board for which you wish to practice on.

I believe you need to pass the NBDE - the National Board Dentistry Examination. Check out the American Dental Association's website for more detail.

There are two parts in this examination. Part 1 is basic science - human anatomy, biochemistry and physiology, microbiology, dental anatomy and occlusion. It consists of 400 multiple choice questions. Part 2 deals with clinical dental topics.

Starting in 2010, this exam will be graded on a pass / fail basis only.

I believe post-graduate studies are similar to that of any other post-graduate studies for international students wishing to study in the U.S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?