24th September 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

How may I get last 5 year infosys placement papers along with solution?

Infosys last five years placement papers with solutions

sir,
I am going to attend infosys placement in my college.. so i need to refer infosys last five years placement papers with solutions.. can you please make arrange and send it to my mail id? and also I need some tips to attend the infosys placement...

4th March 2012, 10:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get last 5 year infosys placement papers along with solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

sir,
I am going to attend infosys placement in my college.. so i need to refer infosys last five years placement papers with solutions.. can you please make arrange and send it to my mail id? and also I need some tips to attend the infosys placement...
PLACEMENT PAPER OF INFOSYS TECHNOLOGY

Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for Infosys .

If you have through out 65% in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.One year gap in through out career are allowed for INFOSYS Recruitment

Selection process for INFOSYS company-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Test+HR

I have attached the Question Paper of Infosys Technology So Please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about INFOSYS CLICK HERE

7th March 2012, 01:06 AM
tanu47

Default Re: How may I get last 5 year infosys placement papers along with solution?

Dear,
Please find the papers.
Hope it will help u.
Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.pdf(66.9 KB, 1009 views)
File Type: pdf 2.pdf(62.8 KB, 706 views)
File Type: doc 3.doc(44.0 KB, 680 views)
3rd October 2014, 07:56 PM

Post Last 5 years question papers of infosys with answers.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1197449]Infosys last five years placement papers with solutions

sir,
9th January 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

May I get recent(2014,2015) infosys placement written test paper ?
31st January 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

sir,
please send me fastly
30th January 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I am going to attend infosys placement in my college.. so i need to refer infosys last latest placement papers with solutions.. can you please make arrange and send it to my mail id? and also I need some tips to attend the infosys placement....my mail id is: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?