19th September 2011, 04:13 PM
vaibhav.cooldude

How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow

I completed my B-tech this year from IT field and searching for a job as a lecturer in lucknow..but when i m searching on internet there is no complete website which shows the list of all private and government engineering colleges in lucknow..Please tell me the way how to search for that job and how to know which college is in need of a lecturer..

Related Questions:
  1. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  2. How to get lecturer job in Lucknow in any engineering college? I am a M.Tech EC student
  3. Which college will be best for me after scoring 53000 in UPSEE?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 6900 in UPTU?
  5. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which college can I get in UPTU after scoring 4202 rank?
  7. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?
  8. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow?
  9. Which is the best college for Engineering in Lucknow? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get admission in Delhi colleges for B.com? When would their application forms be available in Lucknow and Delhi? List of the top colleges in Lucknow and Delhi for the same?
  11. How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks
  12. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College? -- [New]
  13. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  14. How good are the following universities? Any other good private engineering colleges in India?
  15. Best colleges for B.Com in Lucknow except Lucknow Christian College? What about National PG college or Lucknow?
  16. Are government engineering colleges better than private engineering colleges
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 27394 rank in GBTU?
  18. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring UPTU rank of 11032 in girls?
10th August 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow

I WANT TO DO M TECH (CORRESPONDENCE) IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AT GORAKHPUR OR NEAR BY
17th August 2012, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow

I completed my B-tech this year from EEE in 2010 and searching for a job as a lecturer in lucknow.and near by.but when i m searching on internet there is no complete website which shows the list of all private and government engineering colleges in lucknow..Please tell me the way how to search for that job and how to know which college is in need of a lecturer..
7th March 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MCA this year from Computer Application and searching for a job as a lecturer in lucknow..but when i m searching on internet there is no complete website which shows the list of all private and government engineering colleges in lucknow..Please tell me the way how to search for that job and how to know which college is in need of a lecturer..
17th June 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Any chances for addmission in govm college in maharastra for open category having 73.55%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?