12th November 2011, 01:40 AM
Moumita Nayak

How may I get previous year questions of Bengali paper2 and paper3 of UGC NET exam?

I want to download the previous years question papers of u.g.c net exam bengali paper2 and paper 3.i request you for the question papers.

16th April 2012, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get previous year questions of Bengali paper2 and paper3 of UGC NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moumita Nayak View Post
I want to download the previous years question papers of u.g.c net exam bengali paper2 and paper 3.i request you for the question papers.
QUESTION PAPER OF NET EXAM FOR BENGALI DEPARTMENT

NET stands for national Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET exam.Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

For NET exam there is no Age criteria.Only for JRF , your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

You have not mention your stream so i have attached the various type of Question Paper for net exam.

For more details more details about NET exam please visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bengali-December-2004-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.7 KB, 206 views)
File Type: pdf Bengali-December-2005-Paper-2nd.pdf(60.7 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf Bengali-December-2005-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.7 KB, 149 views)
File Type: pdf Bengali-December-2006-Paper-2nd.pdf(60.7 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf Bengali-December-2006-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.7 KB, 163 views)
16th April 2012, 11:31 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I get previous year questions of Bengali paper2 and paper3 of UGC NET exam?

dear friend,
Net stands for national Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in a year.
to download old quesation paper just use its official website.
log on www.ugc.ac.in
23rd April 2012, 07:09 AM
param pita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moumita Nayak
My dear friend,

QUESTION PAPER OF NET EXAM FOR BENGALI DEPARTMENT

NET stands for national Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET exam.Marks relaxation is p0rovide for SC/ST/PH category.

For NET exam there is no Age criteria.Only for JRF , your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

You have not mention your stream so i have attached the various type of Question Paper for net exam.For more details more details about NET exam please visit to

http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?