26th July 2010, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?

i want to take admission for mcom from mumbai university in distant level
how much the fees?
n the last date of admission?
plese give the detailes as early as possible.
thanks.
Madhavi Raut

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  2. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  3. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  7. How can I get admission in EILM University for pursuing B.Ed (Distance learning)? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  8. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  9. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  10. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  11. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode?
  13. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  14. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  15. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  16. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  17. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  18. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
17th February 2012, 11:26 AM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?

ADMISSION SCHEDULE

COURSES

Form Fee by cash

Sale & Submission of Forms

B.A. & B.Com (FY)

Rs.70/-

1st Aug to 28th Sept.2007 *

B.A. & B.Com ( SY & TY)

Rs.50/-

6th Aug to 28th Sept.2007 *

M.A, M.Com. , M.A.(Education) & MA/M.Sc.(Maths) - Part I & II

Rs.100/-

14th Aug to 28th Sept.2007 *

PGDFM & PGDORM Part I & II

Rs.200/-

21st Aug to 28th Sept.2007 *

MCA** (FY,SY & TY)

Rs.200/-

9th Aug. to 21st Aug.2007

B.Sc.(IT), B.Sc.(Comp.Sc) (FY,SY & TY)

Rs.200/-

16th Aug. to 27th Aug.2007

M.Sc.(IT) , M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.) Part � I & II

Rs.200/-

23rd Aug. to 6th Sept.2007 *

B.Sc.(Nautical Technology) (FY,SY & TY)

Rs.200/-

4th July to 14th Aug. 2007

* Late admission fee will be charged after 31st Aug.2007.(Rs.300/- from Students of other Universities / XII Boards & Rs.150/- from the students of this University & old students of IDE)
7th April 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?

sir /madam,
i would like to take admission to m com first year what is the procedure of the same
25th April 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of addmission for m.com external exam pls give the details of this courses
13th June 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I join M.com course through distance learning from Mumbai University?What's the fee structure , date of admission and last date of admission
22nd June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get books if I do M.Com through distant education?
17th July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

whn is the last date for the admission for mcom part1
6th August 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the last day of M.Com Admission, 2012... Also the fees for same.... From where I can get the syllabus?
7th August 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

last date of mcom admission and fees of part one?
9th August 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

4 years ago, I have enrolled myself for the M.com pass course, I have submitted the admission fee as well.
However I did not give any exam.
Please suggest how do I start again my M.com from Annamalai University and which is the last date of submission of form and fee structure.
11th August 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission for mcom from mumbai university in distant level
how much the fees?

rgds
Vinay
[email protected] nd [email protected]
16th August 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

can obc candidate have get the freeship if annual income is above 1,00,000 for distance education from mumbai university mcom
24th August 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

noc is necessary when we take addmission for m.com from mumbai university???
26th August 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

hii...
i had taken admission in m.com part 1 in the year 2011 in accounts but i could not clear the exams, now can i change my subjects from accounts to management or i have to take fresh admission

pls suggest
13th September 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

M.COM ADMISSION LAST DATE PLZ DETAILED
24th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to take admission in m.com part 1 in distace education and how much fees ?
3rd July 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

want to take admission for mcom from mumbai university in distant level
how much the fees?
thanks.
priyanka
24th July 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

when Mcom 1 university result 2013-214 will declare
Please tell me the date
30th July 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is last date of addmission for m.com external exam pls give the details of this courses
Dear Sir/Madam,
I Want To Take Admission In M.com.And I completed T.Y.B.COM So I want Admission Form For M.com .Please You Tel me The detais Of This Courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?