15th June 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How may I join a Nutrition course after completion of my B.Tech Food Technology?

I want to pursue a Nutrition course for my Post graduate which is my own interest. As per my knowledge, nutrition courses are offered in M.Sc. I am studying B.Tech Food Technology 3rd year. What is the eligibility criteria, entrance test to get admission into the top nutrition institutes in India? I also want to know the career opportunities in this field? Can you please help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  2. Procedure to study MSc(Food Nutrition) for BTech Food Engineering student?
  3. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  4. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  5. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  6. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  7. Which course to study after 12th in order to become a Dietitian?
  8. How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?
  9. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  10. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  11. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course?
  13. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  14. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  15. Can I do M.Sc in Food science and nutrition after completion of B.E Electronics engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  17. Can I study PhD(Food Technology) through UGC-NET being a Food Science & Technology postgraduate?
  18. Can I study MSc(Food Technology) after completing BSc(Food, Nutrition and Dietetics) course? -- [New]
21st June 2018, 05:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join a Nutrition course after completion of my B.Tech Food Technology?

Post graduation level degree in Nutrition courses are available in M.Sc and M.Tech.

Some of the M.Tech courses which you can study after B.Tech Food technology are mentioned below:

- M.Tech in processing & food engineering
- M.Tech in food biotechnology
- M.Tech in food technology
- M.Tech in food & nutrition
- M.Tech in food safety & standards
- ME in food technology and etc.,

The career opportunities available for the nutrition candidates are listed below:

- Food inspector
- Food microbiologist
- Bacteriologist
- Biochemists
- Organic chemists
- Food processing operator
- Food technologist
- Accountant
- Laboratory technician and etc.,

Since you are studying B.Tech in food technology you are eligible for all the above mentioned courses.
The admission process varies based on the state & university. Few universities conduct entrance exam and few universities give direct admissions. Based on your interest join in any university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?